After you've been involved in a motorcycle accident, you should take several steps to help your motorcycle collision attorney develop a solid case. If you're able, we advise you to:
- Wait for the police to arrive at the scene
- Document your side of the story with the police
- Obtain contact information from the other driver(s)
- Document your personal injuries
- Collect any available evidence, such as photos
Our bike accident attorney will build your case and fight for you relentlessly. Contact us now to consult a reliable attorney about your motorcycle accident personal injury case in Washington.